Department of Mathematical and Computing Science,
Tokyo Institute of Technology
E-mail: kazuibasou (at) gmail.com
Go to Japanese page
Research Field of Interest
- Social Network Analysis (2017~)
- Graph sampling – Develop methods to accurately estimate properties of online social networks using a small fraction of graph data.
- Higher-order Interactions – Develop methods to analyze networks involving higher-order interactions among more than two nodes without using the one-mode projection.
- Science of Science (2021~)
- Research funding – Investigate the relationships between research funding and research productivity.
Last update: 2022/09/01